Hakovanje
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum u hakovanju

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

agency - Hit it then quit it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brisbane

agency  - Hit it then quit it Empty
PostSubject: agency - Hit it then quit it   agency  - Hit it then quit it Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:31 am

Orange online dating - Fulfill my needs My name is Kaya MARTINO
agency  - Hit it then quit it Sydney1 agency  - Hit it then quit it Sydney2 agency  - Hit it then quit it Sydney3 agency  - Hit it then quit it Sydney4
Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Rockhampton dating Lismore online dating Central Coast free online dating online dating Tamworth free online dating im a flirty young student in college that is looking for a friend with benefits. i want someone to show me around town and we can take it from there Wink i love those little cereal variety packs and im the same way with men Wink if all thiis sounds good to you then message me. I absolutely love to meet new people. I'm a very laid back kind of girl but I'm also very spontaneous. :)I do not like the clinvy type or the very jealous type. I'm not like that, so I refuse to date someone like that and really amn just looking for something casual. I am very spontaneous and outgoing and rarely meet a stranger. I love working out and staying in shape. I am looking for someone that is down to earth, with a great sense of humor (got to have that). Another thing that is really important to me is communication, cause come on, we are all going to get old and our looks are going to fade away and if you don't have communication then you got nothing! I am looking for a man who is stable and secure, and not seeking a relationship or anything serious. To put it simply, I am looking for a sugar daddy...lol. I want to be treated like a princess, shopping, dinner, presents...and in return I can offer good company, and no hassles or drama. looking 4 man clean well hung knows what 2 do with it must b straight no strings must b thick! the older the better so u can teach me new stuff. must be disease free no exceptions! I require honesty,integrity and monogamy. I do not play emotional games and expect the samje. I like planned week-ends but love spontaneity. I am a great catch for the right man.
Back to top Go down

agency - Hit it then quit it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakovanje :: DOBRO DOSLI i DOBRO NAS NASLI :: Knjiga Zalbi i Pohvala-
Jump to: